To place an order or contact us, call: 1-800-PRO-CURE (1-800-776-2873)
For product information/order status call: 1-503-363-1037
EMAIL: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to request a FREE Products Catalog, our mailing address is:
PRO-CURE, INC. P.O. Box 7077 Salem, OR 97303
If you’re in the area and want to stop by and visit our shop, our physical shop address is: 2990 Portland Rd. N.E., Salem, OR 97301
If you’d like further information about Pro-Cure and you can’t find it in our FAQs, please get in touch. Simply fill out the form, include your message, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Tight Lines! PLEASE READ OUR FAQ BEFORE SENDING US A MESSAGE.
1) What is the shelf life of your scents? Super Gels will last 7-10 years, Bait Oils, 3-5 years, Water Soluble 3-5 years, Bait Sauce 7-10 years.
2) Should I keep scent on ice? It does not need to be. Just keep it in a container, outside of direct sunlight or extreme heat whenever possible. It is real bait and this will cause it to spoil much faster.
3) My pet ate my Pro-Cure is it going to hurt it? No it will not. We would be more concerned about the plastic bottle they are ingesting. If they eat cured eggs or anything with dye just make sure they go outside to go to the bathroom. It will dye your carpet or flooring. You do want to be very careful about your dogs eating raw or partially cured salmon eggs. They can give dogs salmon poisoning.
4) Can I inject Super Gel? It is not recommended. It is extremely challenging to get Super Gel to come out of the needle and it is a very sharp object. Besides, once injected the Bait Oil will slowly leak out creating a fantastic scent trail.
5) What type of scent should I use on bait or lures ? Pro-Cure Bait Scents offers a wide variety of scent options. For plastics, lures and hard baits you will want to run the Super Gel, Bait Sauce or Bait Waxx. For injecting or marinating real bait, run Bait Oils, and Water Soluble. Water Soluble is great for feather jigs or bait.
6) How long do I let my herring brine in Brine N Bite? Once your brine is ready for use, you will want to open your tray of frozen herring the night before and pour your brine on the herring in a resealable container and let them sit out in room temperature overnight. This will allow the herring to thaw and absorb the brine. This will firm up your baits and load the baits with amino based bite stimulants.
7) What is different about your product then others? Pro-Cure Bait Scents is made of 100% real bait. Pro-Cure manufactured the first commercial egg cure on the market in 1984.
8) Why should I use one egg cure over another egg cure? As many will attest, we don’t think you ever should use one over the other. Every day is different. Some days fish like a hotter cure, some days fish want a sweeter cure, that why it is a great idea to have a variety of egg cures with you when fishing, because every day is different.
9) What can I use to clean Super Gel off my lures and boat? There are a couple options. 1) Pro-Cure’s Bad Azz Hand and Lure Soap. 2) liquid WD 40
10) I spilled dye on the floor of my boat how do I clean it off? You don’t. The sun will break down the dye very quickly though and it will fade away rather quick. Just give it a little time.
If for any reason you are unhappy with the performance of a PRO-CURE product, simply return it directly to PRO-CURE with your sales receipt. You’ll be promptly reimbursed your purchase price plus reasonable return postage. If you’ve lost your receipt, we’ll refund the current advertised price.
SHIPPING & PROCESSING YOUR ORDER:
Due to heavy order traffic, please allow 5 to 7 days for us to process your order and another 2 to 5 days for ground postage to get it to you. If you are going on a trip and need product rushed out, we will make every attempt to get your order shipped as quickly as possible. Call 503-363-1037 and ask for your order to be shipped RUSH or choose Overnight, 2nd Day Air or 3rd Day Ground shipping from our shipping options when ordering online. NOTE: Shipping charges will vary, due to package weight and destination for Overnight, 2nd Day Air or 3rd Day Ground. . Please remember that Pro-Cure is a scent manufacturing company. We ship retail internet and phone orders to individual customers as a customer convenience. Some times we get overwhelmed. So if you need your product right away, please call and we’ll do our best. Thanks, Phil Pirone
Incorrect Merchandise: If for some reason you have received the incorrect merchandise, simply call 1-800-776-2873, or e-mail PRO-CURE to request return instructions.
OFFICE HOURS:Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Friday 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (Pacific Time)